Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 years old!

Can't believe this little goofball is 3 years old!

Yup...my little pirate is now officially out of the two's (Notice I didn't say "terrible two's"...we may still have a little of that going on!)
All he wanted for his birthday was a birthday party hat, and a pirate cake. Come on...how can you say no to that. Such cute little requests.

Of course I had my friend, Audrey, make another cake for him. I've known Audrey for a long time (way back in my primary days). She is so sweet and talented. How darling is this cake?? River LOVED it!! It's always such a shame to have to cut into a cake like this...




(love the look on his face..)










Oh this kid...he can be a stinker. But he is also the sweetest little boy I know. He's so loving and always tells me he loves me "big much!" He watches me get ready for the day and tells me I'm so "handsome". Never goes to bed without giving a big kiss to Bret and myself, then says "goodnight and sweet dreams". Seriously?...could he be any cuter?

Happy birthday, River. We love you big much!!

**I know I know, it's a little late to STILL have our Christmas tree up. I just hate taking it down so bad! I love walking into my living room and see it standing there in all it's massive glory. Just makes me happy. So I told Bret just to leave it up a little longer. (Don't worry, we took it down the day after River's birthday)

5 comments:

Shana said...

Thanks for the pics! Looks like it was a fun birthday!

Shana said...

Thanks for the pics! Looks like it was a fun birthday!

Ivy Owens said...

Oh my goodness!He is the cutest ever.Its so fun to look over the pictures you post and see how he changes each time .What a big boy,and so handsome too.tell him I love him"big much" too.

Candace said...

What a cute little guy!! I can't believe how fast the time goes. 3 years old...crazy.

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Dolce Gabbana vente 2012 femmes.

Lunettes de soleil Armani pas cher soldes.

chaussures Burberry hommes acheter 2012 online.

Sac A Main Pas Cher de bonnes critiques.

paschervente.fr 2012 pas cher.