Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas


Somebody must've been a good boy this year! I blame Bret for the gift overload. (yes, these are all River's presents...ridiculous, I know)

One of these stockings is for our 4 legged child (I blame Bret for this one too)...


Oh yes...THE "shootgun" that River has been so patiently waiting for. Every single time you ask River what he wanted Santa to bring him, his answer was always a "shootgun".

Tell me that's not the cutest helmet you've ever seen!...

Goes perfectly with his new set of wheels...






And last, but not least...the coolest pirate ship you've ever seen.

Last night we were playing with some of River's new toys, and just out of the blue he says "Santa Claus really likes me!".
Yup, he sure does kiddo!
Merry Christmas!!

8 comments:

Shana said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I also saw that Ricer got a grabber. Now you can be caught and drug around all day! ;)

Shana said...

Sorry I meant River not Ricer! That's what I get for typing in bed.

Dayna Carlson said...

We need to come over and play with all his toys LOL! What a fun Christmas for River!

Ivy Owens said...

OH My GOODNESS !!!...I knew he was good,and that Santa REALLY loved him..but...WOW! Grandma is going to have to restock the toy box at her house now..Her toys will be boring.xoxoxo Love you guys...

Jamie and Mike said...

Looks like it was a fun morning.....and yes....that is the coolest pirate ship I've ever seen!

Jamie and Mike said...

Looks like it was a fun morning.....and yes....that is the coolest pirate ship I've ever seen!

CustomSignBanner.com said...

http://www.signelect.com/customsign

banner/freebanner.htm

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Dolce Gabbana vente 2012 femmes.

Lunettes de soleil Armani pas cher soldes.

chaussures Burberry hommes acheter 2012 online.

Sac A Main Pas Cher de bonnes critiques.

paschervente.fr 2012 pas cher.