Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lesson learned

about a week ago our laptop crashed. I've always just put my pictures on my laptop (so much more convenient than our desktop)....sadly they are gone now. We got it when River was about 8 months old, so all the pictures prior to that our on our desktop. I could just scream!!! I was so sad. Thank goodness for my blog and facebook or we would have nothing from September 2009 until now! I can't tell you how many times in the last 3 months I almost sat down to catch up on some blogging and post pictures, but I kept putting it off. I could just kick myself now for not doing it!
Sooo...for those of you who don't have your pictures backed up...DO IT NOW!!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

So sorry to hear that! That is awful! I'm glad you have some from your blog.

Shana said...

Actually me Shana not Kevin...OOPS!

Melisa said...

Girl! That is terrible! So sorry. Maybe you will start blogging more now:)