Sunday, November 13, 2011

I heart San Francisco!

"The coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Fransisco" ~Mark Twain

The end of August Bret, River and myself took a trip to San Fransisco for a week. I LOVED it! I had never been there, so I definitely wasn't expecting it to be so cold in AUGUST!!! Still had a blast though!
We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in the Financial District. Such a nice hotel! This was the view from our room...


I loved the inside of our hotel. The elevators reminded me of Willy Wonka.


We spent the week sight seeing, eating Fantastic food, and doing as much touristy things we could fit in.
Alcatraz...


The sea lions at Pier 39. They are just always there...all year long! River LOVED seeing them.

Fisherman's Wharf.

We ate at this place called The Crab House. Delish!!

The Aquarium of the Bay. Very cool.




My FAVORITE show growing up was "Full House". So I was pretty excited about seeing these houses.

Got to try my first oyster....

It was actually pretty yummy!


China Town

Ghirardelli Square
Poor River got sick about 2 days in. Luckily it only last about 24 hours. It was the first time throwing up for the poor guy. I felt so bad for him...

I can't believe how fast that week flew by! We had such an incredible time!!

3 comments:

Ivy Owens said...

I have been anxiously waiting for your blog post.Love the pictures.Love you guys!!!

Denise said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Poor River does look sick!

Jackie Cantarero said...

I need a trip to SF! Great photos.