Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fun in the snow

So we ordered new snow pants, coat and boots for River...and I think his they work a little too well, because he never wants to come inside. In fact, I think he was starting to get a little hot while he was playing outside the other night. Oh boy, Guess I better invest in some new winter gear for myself...looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time outside!

So funny the other day when I came outside and I saw Bret...but no River.


Can I just say that boy LOVES the snow! Good thing, because we get a TON of it up here!

4 comments:

Shana said...

SO Cute! Love the pictures!

Dayna Carlson said...

That color blue is so cute on him! Love the pics!

Candace said...

It looks like you already have a TON of snow! River is as cute as ever in his snow suit :)

Ivy Owens said...

Love the suit,love the boy!!!I want to come play in the snow with him....