Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TERRIBLE blogger!!

Oh man...I have been the worst! I've fallen so far behind in my blogging that I don't even know where to start. I'll just post a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to the past month. Gosh, this is just pathetic! I promise I'll be better!!!
The Saturday before Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt at the park. LAME! Way too many parents snatching up the candy for their kids! So very frustrating. Poor River. It was total chaos! He only managed to get like 2 little candies and that was it! Oh well...he didn't seem to mind, and I got a few cute pictures.






A couple of weeks later we headed up to Rexburg, ID where Bret's brother and his wife live. Their sweet little baby girl was being blessed. I took a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately they were deleted from my card before I was able to get them on the computer. I was so ticked! It was a quick trip, but a fun one! Thanks Justin and Carrie for being such great hosts!

After that, Bret's parents were in town for a while and we were able to spend some time with them. River had a blast with both of them!
He absolutely adores his grandpa!


And grandma ain't so bad either...


SO handsome! Gotta love the hand in his pocket.


I just had to throw in these pictures of River getting a haircut from Dad. He makes the most hilarious faces.




2 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Loved seeing all the new pictures!

Ivy Owens said...

I loved the pictures.I am happy you decided to blog again.I was having withdrawals.Love his cuteness!