Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dirrrrrrty dash

About a week ago I joined some friends in a 5k called "The Dirty Dash" up in Soldier Hollow. It completely lived up to it's name! The ENTIRE course was in mud. It was a tough race (with what felt like an extra 10 lbs of mud in your shoes), but SO much fun! It had different obstactles (climbing over walls, running through tires, jumping over bales hay, etc...) We got just a little dirty. Not too bad...



Tried my best to "clean off" before I left to come home. All I had with me were baby wipes. Bret thought he needed to take a picture. Pretty sure I still have junk in my ear. Sick!

So fun to get down n' dirrrty! :)

3 comments:

Jodi Carter said...

HA! Wow this looks like fun!!

Ivy Owens said...

I have never seen you dirty,even when you were little.Looks looks like fun!

Denise said...

Nice! Looks like you had a great time!