Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy birthday Mr River!

See this little guy...

He's 2 years old!!!


I had my friend make this ADORABLE cake for his birthday. She asked me what I would like her to do. I told her that he LOVES trucks, cars, and planes, and that she could just do whatever she wanted with that. WELL...I have to say, she did not disappoint. It turned out so stinkin' cute!
(I love that the speed limit is "2". So clever.)


River absolutely loved his cake!...







I love this picture of Bret and River putting together his Hot Wheels track. Such boys...

I cannot believe it's been 2 years since this sweet boy came to us and changed our lives forever. We are so thankful to have him in our little family.

Happy birthday, River. We love you so so so much!!!

5 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Looks like you had quite the party. So cute....they grow up so fast!

Shana and Kevin said...

Loved the pictures! Looks like it was a fun night.

Denise said...

That cake is so cute! Cute pictures!

Jodi Carter said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night and a great party ;). River is so cute!!

bubu!! said...

omg....is so sweet :-x