Saturday, January 8, 2011

2 year check up

River had his 2 year check up on Friday. Dr says he looks fantastic! He went through quite a growth spurt in the last 6 months. He now weighs 27.11 lbs and is at 50% for weight, and is 35 1/2" long which puts him at 90% for height! (6 months ago he was only 20% for weight, and 55% for height.) His head is 19 1/2" and in the 80%. A growin' boy for sure!

He had to get another vaccination and a flu shot. So sad. It rips my heart apart every time I watch them poke him.



Poor baby. I spent a little longer than usual in the exam room this time. I didn't have the heart to put him down. I think he needed a little extra love from his momma...and I was perfectly happy to provide it :)

1 comment:

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon vintage wedding dresses.