Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween fun

Friday night we headed over to the church with my friend and her kids for a little "trunk-or-treating". River LOVED every second of it!! Every time someone would drop candy in his bag he would say "WOW!"

I swear he really did love it!! This just seems to be the expression he makes every single time I try to take a picture...

Then on Saturday night we went trick-or-treating to my mom's house. His little costume made me laugh so hard when I would look at him from behind. So stinkin' cute to watch him walk around with that huge mane.



Of course we had to go inside and play with grandma for a few minutes :)

I dare you to find a cuter lion!!

My sister-in-law let us borrow this awesome costume. Thanks, Shana!!


As usual we ended our evening with our dear friends, the Albro's. They made some yummmmmy chili, and I took River to a few more houses in their neighborhood. Thanks guys!!
(The nice thing about a 1 year old is that he's already forgotten about the candy. Outta sight, outta mind.........until I need to bribe him. hehehehe)

7 comments:

Shana and Kevin said...

I'm glad the costume fit. He does make a pretty cute lion!

Candace said...

What a cutie! He and my tiger from last year are two of the cutest felines I've seen!

Nikki said...

ADORABLE!!!! :o)

Denise said...

He looks great! I love that he said "wow"! So cute!

Carlie said...

SO cute! I'm sad I had to miss the fun. He looks like he had a really good time!

Ivy Owens said...

He made me laugh too..so cute!Can you believe this is his second Halloween...He was a pretty cute doggy too.

Carlie said...

I need my River fix for the week. I miss him! :-) Lets go have lunch soon. Love ya!