Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink Fashion Show

A couple of months ago my friend, Liz, called and asked me if I would be willing to be a part of a fashion show with her. At first I was like HECK NO! But she was not taking no for an answer. Soooo...I said yes. WELL, it turned out to be SO much fun! It was a charity event to raise money for breast cancer. Tickets to get in were $20 each, which was donated to the "Susan G. Komen Passionately Pink Foundation". The show was held on Friday, September 24th. The Good Things Utah girls were there MC-ing. Such a fun night! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of such an amazing event. Thanks for "making" me do it, Liz!! ;)

Liz and I. She has been one of my very best friends for EVER! Love her!


With Nicea from Good Things Utah. Super nice girl!!

Such a fun night! What other excuse would I ever had to dress up as a Go-Go girl!? ;)

9 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my heck that is great! You should have told me I would have loved to watch you strut your stuff!! Love the hair!

Shana and Kevin said...

I'm with Denise that would have been fun to see! Glad you had fun!

Jamie and Mike said...

Wow Sarah! I'm proud of you! Why didn't you tape your walk down the catwalk? I wanna see!!!

Nikki said...

How cute!!!!! So weird that I have known Liz too....what a small world we live in. You look SMOKIN!!!!

izztelford said...

Thanks so much for giving in and doing it with me! It was so fun spending the day and being high- maintenance models! Now onto our big movie deal:)

Ivy Owens said...

Let me tell ya...they were good!I forgot my camera and had to run to the nearest Smiths Store to get a disposable one,therfore no good pictures.....sorry Sarah and Liz.So proud of you both!
!

Ben and Ash said...

How fun!! Awesome go go attire!! I'm still planning on getting together with you guys! Can't wait to catch up! It's been a LONG time! Just let me know when!
xoxo

Carlie said...

You look like Olivia Newton-John in Xanadu in the first picture. LOL!!! Cool! cute pics!

Sukad35 said...

What is nobler than doing a fashion show for charity! Keep it up! Its great feeling!

sukad35
Feel free to surf this wonderful site.
http://a12d3ef13if0asaoqnp5wb6rdu.hop.clickbank.net/