Monday, August 16, 2010

Just the girls.

This past weekend I got together with 4 of my very bestest friends for a trip to Park City. We stayed Friday and Saturday night (without the kiddos!). I've been friends with these crazy girls FOREVER (3 of us go all the way back to elementary)! Now...12 years outta high school, 8 1/2 kids later (congratulations Candace!), and we've STILL got it! You know your true best friends when, no matter how long you sometimes go with out seeing each other, you can still pick up right where you left off. Every memory of high school includes these beautiful gals. Every occasion with them is the funnest (most hilarious) time ever. I love all the nicknames, one liners, inside jokes, ridiculous conversations, hilarious car memories, etc. etc. etc... Love you guys!
(Candace, Amber, Ally, me, and Liz)

It was so fun, just hanging out, shopping, and eatin' great food. Gotta love Park City!

Thanks for a fantastic weekend, ladies!

6 comments:

Carlie said...

Look how pretty you all are! Sarah! I love you with bangs! So glad you all had fun. I must have been gone throughout your HS years, wah! I missed out on getting to know all your friends. weep.. Beautiful!

Denise said...

Glad you went!! And that you had a great time! It is always nice to get away!

Jamie and Mike said...

Glad you had a great time. How did your "spa" time go?? wink wink

Nikki said...

Look how TINY you are!!!!!!

Ivy Owens said...

I am so happy you could all get together.How Awesome is that!You all look more beautiful than ever.

izztelford said...

It really was fun to get away. All I have to say is... "Twinkle, Twinkle...."