Friday, July 9, 2010

18 months...and sick :(

River had his 18 month check up this week. Dr said he looks great. However, he's had a rough week. Friday I went to lunch with my friend, and noticed he was not quite himself. Wouldn't sit still and VERY clingy to me. I thought he was just being a stinker, or grumpy. When I got home and took him out of the car he was on fire! SO warm! So I took his temp...103.2! Oh poor baby! How miserable he must have been while I was dragging him around to lunch and the store. I called his Dr's office and they had me bring him in. They weren't quite sure what he had..but said there was nothing they really could do for him. The next day he seemed to be much better. Well that was just a big tease! He had another fever that night. In fact he had a fever every day until Tuesday! He hardly ate anything that entire time!
This picture KILLS me! This was on Friday before we left to go see the Dr. His eyes were so sad and droopy.

Wednesday was his check up. Still sick. So sad...


Well, today I think he is FINALLY better! It's so nice to see him being his funny cute self again!


I cannot believe he is a year and a half!! Could somebody please make time slow down a little? Gosh!

Soooo....18 months:

23.3 lbs (Friday he was 24 lbs...so sad), and 32 inches long

He's in the 20% for his weight, 55% in height, and 75% for his noggin. Such a cute lil' rascal :)

3 comments:

Ivy Owens said...

The first pictures broke my heart...but when I saw his cute little face ,smiling his cute smile, my heart melted.Being a granma is almost like being a mommy all over again.Love and kisses..xoxoxo

Nikki said...

He is so cute!!!!! There is something so sad and cute at the same time when little ones are sick. I think I like it because they stop for just a minute, and let you give them all of your love! He is so cute!!!

Denise said...

His little eyes say it all. Poor thing!