Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the man who gave me the best darn little boy in the world!

He works hard so that he can provide for us. So that we have food on the table, and clothes on our backs. He drives our old car so that River and I can drive around in the nice car. He always packs a lunch to take to work, meanwhile I am going out to lunch with my mom or a friend. He hardly ever buys new clothes for himself, but never even blinks an eye when I buy something for River or myself. Never does he complain about going to work while I stay home each day with River...I guess what I am saying is thank you, Bret, for all you do for us. We love you!!

2 comments:

Ivy Owens said...

That is so cute.They are two peas in a pod! Love it.

izztelford said...

That pic of them is so cute. What a nice Daddy.