Monday, June 21, 2010

Good weekend

Saturday afternoon Bret and I had a few errands we needed to do in Salt Lake. We decided while we were out that we would go to Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square for lunch (Bret's favorite). Of course as usual it was DELICIOUS! After we ate we walked around the mall for a few minutes. River had never been on an escalator...and let's just say he quite enjoyed it. He and Bret probably went up and down 5 times. So funny


On the way home we hit the park.



And of course, what would a Saturday be without a little yard work?




Sunday we took a trip to the zoo. I had been wanting to take River there for a while now. He seems to really love animals, so I was excited to see what his reaction would be to a place filled with every kind of creature you could think of.





Perfect end to a perfect weekend :)

3 comments:

Ivy Owens said...

I love it that you post pictures all the time.When I start to miss him (River) I just go to your blog and it ties me over until I see him again.

izztelford said...

What a fun-filled weekend! That's what every weekend should be like:)

Denise said...

How fun! Glad Bret got to go with you. I love it when they see something for the first time.