Tuesday, May 11, 2010

30 ain't so bad...

At least that's what I keep telling myself. Wow! When did I get this old?! I have to say I don't feel any different than I did when I was 20. But the number "30" just kinda freaks me out. I have this memory of when I was in 3rd or 4th grade and one of my friends telling me that her mom was having her 30th birthday. Back then a 30 year old was OLD...NOW look at me! I'm one of em'!!! Yikes!

Oh well (sigh)...I guess it's not so bad when you have this little guy to love...

4 comments:

Denise said...

I couldn't have said it any better myself! I feel ya. Happy Birthday old fart.

Ivy Owens said...

He looks like a little mini Bret there.And you look the same as you did at 20....Not kidding!!!!Cute picture.

izztelford said...

You know 30 is the COOLEST.... member those gangsters at the mall that were checkin' us out? We've still got it. BOO YAH.

Ben and Ash said...

All that matters is that you still look like you're in your 20's! When someone guesses my age, I never correct 'em!
Happy birthday Sarah!