Friday, March 26, 2010

My handsome boy.

A couple weeks ago my mom and I took River to get his first "real" haircut. It was WAY over due! Bret and I would joke that our little girl had such cute hair.
I took this picture right before we left...

It was so dang cute to see him sitting in the little airplane chair with his cape on.

He was SUCH a good boy! I got to choose a dvd for him to watch, and they gave him a little sucker. He was happy as a clam.

The finished product. So handsome!



I just thought this picture was kinda funny. Wish I knew what goes on in that little head of his.

I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little emotional...when we walked in he was my baby, and when we walked out he was my little boy.
Sure do love this kid.

3 comments:

Dayna Carlson said...

I must say I have the cutest nephew ever!!!!! I loved his long curly hair though! WAH! Kinda bitter sweet isn't it that he's growing up so fast. What a sweet cute boy!

Ivy Owens said...

He is adorable!What more can I say....except being a grandma IS all its cracked up to be.

Ben and Ash said...

Oh Sarah, he is such a doll! What a little man.