Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in Vegas.

This year we headed south to Las Vegas where Bret's sister lives to spend Thanksgiving. Bret's parents and brother were also able to make it. We had a great time!
We piled a little bit of everything on River's tray, stripped him down to his diaper and just let him go to town. Such a mess...but he seemed to enjoy it!

Nothin' like a Thanksgiving feast to put a smile on your face...

Jamie had lots of toys that River loved. Here he is taking Carly's jeep for a little test drive.


Such the ladies man. Just watching a little t.v. with his nieces. I thought it was so cute. (I couldn't get the picture to rotate)

Jamie's husband, Mike, is an optometrist so when ever we go down we get eye exams. This is what was on my camera when I came out from having my exam. Quite possibly the funniest picture ever!! We laughed so hard.

Wish I would've taken more pictures of everybody! I realized when we got home that I didn't really have any of all of us.

It was such a fun trip, and SO nice to get away for a few days. Thanks for having us, Jamie!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

That picture is a keeper! Hilarious! Glad you guys had a nice time.

Jamie and Mike said...

So glad you guys came down!

Ivy Owens said...

I think Bret should upgrade to those glasses LOL He looks good no matter what.Cute pictures.!!!

The Christensens said...

Laughing my head off at that pic of Bret and River. I'll take one in an 8x10.

Candace said...

This picture of Bret and River is priceless!! Blow it up and hang it in your bedroom. I can't believe your little guy is almost ONE YEAR OLD!!!