Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Temple Square

Last weekend we went to see the lights at Temple Square with some good friends who were visiting from Colorado Springs. It was FREEZING, but beautiful as ever. I always get a little nostalgic when I am downtown. Although I LOVE where we live now...it's just that it's where we spent the first 5 years of our marriage and so many memories were made there.


River seemed quite content under his 1,492 layers we had him wrapped up in. He didn't make a peep. It was coooollllddd!!!

We have been close friends with Dave and Kim (and Dave's sweet parents) for several years. It was fun to be with them again for a couple of nights.

2 comments:

Lance and Denise said...

I have been to scared to go out in the freezing cold, seeing how I am too big to zip my coats! But I might just do it.

Shana and Kevin said...

Looks fun! Although very cold! Glad you braved the cold, who knows maybe we'll make it sometime.