Saturday, November 14, 2009

He's mobile!

River is officially on the move! Up until last week he difinately got around, but it was just on his stomach...Kind of like an inch worm :). The other day I look down and there he was on all fours. Since then he's gotten pretty good at it! I thought for sure he was going to completely skip crawling and go straight to walking. I was wrong! Just wanted to take his own sweet time to get around to it! Guess I better keep an eye on the stairs!!

This is just a short video, but you get the idea...

3 comments:

Shana and Kevin said...

Very exciting! He's getting so big!

Melanie Hall said...

Wow! Just since you were here last week, he's changed! I thought his inch worm attempt was cute. Never seen it done that way. Funny!

Ivy Owens said...

He is getting cuter every day.He has got the crawling thing down even better now...what a little sweetie pie.I love him to peices.