Saturday, October 17, 2009

9 months already.

Hard to believe that River is now as old as my pregnancy with him. Too bad my pregnancy didn't fly by like these last 9 months! He is getting so big. Everyday he is more of a little boy than a baby! I've already had to cut his hair a few times! He hit a few milestones over the summer. He now says "dada". Although I'm sure he hasn't associated the word with the person yet, but still so fun to hear him say it. Occasionally he'll just say "dad", I love it! He loves to clap his hands, play with his big beach ball, and tear around the house in his walker. That is hilarious to watch. He can seriously move in that thing! He loves it when we hide around the corner and he has to come find us. He's getting to be so much fun. He now has 2 1/2 teeth. He cut his 2 bottom teeth back in August, and just a couple days ago one of his top teeth made an appearance! He still will have NOTHING to do with baby food (unless we stick a spoonful in his mouth when he's not expecting it)...BUT if it's something he can put in his mouth himself then he's all for it. Little Mr. Independent. Every night I just put what ever I made for dinner on his tray and he goes to town. Not the cleanest but hey, I'll take what I can get.













We went to Gardner Village with a friend of mine. Thought for sure he was gonna cry when I sat him next to this witch. Nope!


River's girlfriend. Her name is Harlowe.


His 9 month appointment was last week. I always take pictures at these appointments. Today I was going through all of them and I just cannot believe how much he's changes over the months!...

Brand spankin' new! 6 lbs 8 oz, 20 inches long...

2 months (first shots): 10 lbs 7 oz, 23 inches long...


4 months: 14 lbs 1 oz. 26 inches long...


6 months: 16 lbs 3 oz, 27 inches long...



9 months: 19 lbs, 29 inches long, and happy that he didn't have to get any shots!...


5 comments:

Candace said...

He is getting SO BIG! I can't believe it. What a doll. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! When are you coming to visit?

Dayna Carlson said...

He's precious Sarah. I wish I could see him more than I do. He is growing so fast. Give him kisses for me.

Shana and Kevin said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!

Ivy Owens said...

I think you have a keeper there! How time flys is right! He is the cutest!LOVE,LOVE,LOVE him.....

Kimberly said...

OMG! Nine months, I can't believe it. It's been way too long since we've seen you. What a handsome boy you have. We need to get together soon.