Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wood family weekend.

Last weekend we had a family reunion up in Heber. My sis-in-law, Denise, arranged for us to use her Aunt's cabin. It was so nice to get away from the heat and just relax. The food was great and the company even better! Thanks, Denise!


River pulls this face a lot lately. Kinda funny.



All the grandchildren...



I had to put these pics up of River and his cousin, Carly. I love the looks on his face, And Carly is such a doll...so hilarious. Love that girl!


One of the nights I came into our room and Bret had River sitting right in front of the bear. He sat there for a while just staring.


There was a pond not far from the cabin that the kids loved.




I took this picture while we were on one of our walks. It was so pretty there!



4 comments:

Melanie Hall said...

How cute! I love the picture of River with his cousin Carly and they are looking at each other. He is getting so big! I miss him so much. I can't wait to see you all!

Jamie and Mike said...

It was a great weekend!

Carlie said...

man, that young man is growing up fast! Cute pics of him and Carly. I love the cabin, nice. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Tink said...

What adorable pictures! Love the one of him just staring at the bear--probably wondering if it was going to eat him? LOL. Sounds like you had a great time. He's growing up so big and has such a cute smile! Very endearing.