Monday, July 20, 2009

Brittney's wedding.

My oldest niece, and the very first grandchild to my parents was married on Saturday. The wedding was at "The Gardens" in Toquerville. It was so pretty there, and brittney made such a stunning bride. I still can't believe she is married!

Congratulations Mr.& Mrs. Thompson!

Walking down the isle with her dad...



The bride and her bridesmaids

My niece, Courtney, was Britt's maid of honor.


The groom and his men...


The wedding party.


First dance as husband and wife.

Dancing with her dad...pretty sweet.


Anthony tearin' it up on the dance floor. Seriously the entertainment of the night. He was awesome!


Poor River had a long night being passed around.

6 comments:

Russ & Candace said...

Sace you are beautiful! Bret can't be too bad himself...after all River is adorable and he looks like Bret's twin.

Nikki said...

"Mom, can we go to Miss Sarah's house, and see her baby? " -Sydney

Dayna Carlson said...

So beautiful. I wish so much I could have shared in that experience. I'm so sad about it. It looks like you all had so much fun. this is when I HATE school. You all looked so beautiful! I can't believe Brit is married either. It seems like like yesterday little curly haired Brittney was sitting on my lap. Yay for Brittney and Jared!

Melanie Hall said...

This is so sweet of you, Sarah. The wedding turned out really nice. Except the heat. I'm so happy for Brittney. She does look beautiful, doesn't she. ;-)
Love you!

Ivy Owens said...

It was a beautiful wedding....in spite of the heat.One down,19 more to go and still counting.Life is sweet!I am a very blessed mom and grandma.Congratulations Brittney and Jared!!!

Tink said...

What a beautiful wedding and adorable pictures! I can tell you are one proud aunt!