Tuesday, June 16, 2009

River's first camping trip.

This last Friday Bret, River, Indie and I, along with a couple of our friends and their little baby (who was born 1 week after River)all piled in our car and hit the mountains. It was really fun despite the rain! We went to a place called Soap Stone up past Kamas. It was beautiful! River did so good! We put him down to sleep in the tent around 11:30 and he slept until around 8:30-ish. He didn't even wake up once. I was really surprised. He always sleeps really well at home, but I wasn't quite sure how he was going to do outside in a tent. It was just a short camping trip because I had to get back kinda early on Saturday. I am looking forward to going again when we can take a little more time.







This is Jake and Anna's baby, Lawson. He's so cute.


I think Indie had a fun time too...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Look how big, and look how cute!!!

Tink said...

How fun! And what gorgeous scenery! Kamas is a beautiful area! And your dog didn't even run off after all of the wildlife? Wow! I'm impressed!