Friday, March 20, 2009

A visit from Grandma & Grandpa.

Bret's mom and grandparents came down from Oregon for a visit. It was the first time meeting River for Grandma & Grandpa Reading(Great-Grandma & Grandpa to little River!)

4 generations!...



River's middle name is after his Great Grandpa(Roland). I thought this was a sweet picture of the 2 of them together...




River loves Grandmas!!..






Some pictures of our cute boy. He's getting so big!..







also...It was Bret's birthday on the 11th. We went out to dinner with some of the family, but I forgot to take any pictures. Oh well. (ahem...43 years old!!!) Love you, Bret!

5 comments:

Shana and Kevin said...

Great pictures! I love the last two, River is so cute!

Kimberly said...

WOW! River is getting so big. It's been a while since I have visited your blog, I love all the new pictures. The ones Jamie took are great. I love the one of you and River, they're all great! Give Bret a big belated birthday hug from me...Hope to see you all soon.

Jamie and Mike said...

So cute! He's getting so big! Isn't it fun when they really start smiling and interacting with you!

Tink said...

He is so so precious! I love the last picture of him that you posted. He looks so happy and darn cute!

Ivy said...

I just now saw those pics for the first time.The ones of grandparents are precious.He is one good lookin boy you got there.Love ya!