Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I have to say that I'm pretty darn proud of ourselves for getting our tree up so early this year! Bret put the tree up Thanksgiving night, and the decorations went on a couple days later. Never I have been more excited for Christmas!! We are so close to having our little family, and the thought of next Christmas makes me even more excited! Nothing like sharing Christmas with a child. (ok, so he'll only be a year old, but still...) Not much longer now till he's here! I'm still feeling great...in fact sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me. Why do I feel so good?? Why don't I feel awful like most pregnant women who are in their last month? Actually, ya know what?....I'm not gonna complain! ;)

8 comments:

Russ & Candace said...

Your tree looks so pretty!! I think I better invest in a taller one with these high ceilings! I didn't even think about it until after we got it set up on Sunday. I'm so excited for your little one to arrive. Any names yet? I know you are keeping them to yourself and that's fine by me. I know exactly how it goes. I'm glad you are still feeling so GREAT! Take care of yourself. You don't have too much longer to go.

Nikki said...

That is great that you are feeling so good!! I always felt awesome too....maybe a bit smooshy inside but otherwise great! I can't wait for you to have your little guy! Good luck!!!

Nicole said...

Sarah! So good to hear you are happy and feeling awesome. I think it's because you were born to be a Mom and should have TONS of kids! lol

Thanks for commenting about Kalen, he is such a turkey sometimes!

Jamie and Mike said...

WoW!! That is some beautiful tree! Love it! Good job guys!

Tink said...

What a beautiful tree AND home! Love it. You are a step ahead of me...I've yet to put up our tree and decorations, but we'll be doing it soon! Have a great day.

Dayna said...

It's gorgeous Sarah! I want to come see it. How are you feeling?? I miss ya! I sure had fun with you at Festival of Trees! Love ya!

Melisa said...

Have you popped that baby out yet?

Nikki said...

any baby news???