Friday, October 3, 2008

Belly.

It seems like since I've been pregnant I get loads of advice (whether I've asked for it or not!). But I have to say, one thing is very true that I've been told. It's that my tummy will seem to have grown overnight. That is exactly what I feel like has happened. Unfortunately I have no pictures of my belly before now. It's too bad, I'm sure I'll want to look back and remember what I was like. Next time for sure I will document my pregnancy a little better.

I've had a few comments about my lack of belly pictures on here. (Ahem...Kim!) My sister-in-law, Jamie, took these while we were visiting her in Vegas.


11 comments:

marie said...

The pictures of your belly are just beautiful!!

mbrooks said...

Beautiful pictures. Great job sister!
Thanks for the get-together. You guys are great.

Kim said...

Great belly! I love the pictures and am so glad you got some taken. You're gorgeous and oh, so maternal. Are those regular jeans or did you find some decent maternity ones? Thanks for posting the belly!

Melisa said...

Sarah I love these pictures! You look beautiful pregnant. Thanks for sharing:)

Jeni said...

Wow! What incredible and beautiful pictures! Your cousin is an amazing photographer and certainly captured the beauty of your pregnancy. I LOVED them all. Hey, it's been great getting to know you at Bunco, even though I haven't had the pleasure yet to sit at your table, but I certainly have learned you know how to yell out "Bunco" when you get it! Lol.

Russ & Candace said...

You look as beautiful as ever!! Love the belly pictures!

jkalbro said...

What gorgeous photos. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman, but then of course you would be. And we know you will be a beatiful Mom. Thanks for posting the pics, since we haven't seen you in FOREVER! We'll have to fix that soon.

Lance and Denise said...

So cute! I wish I looked that good pregnant! Jerk! I wish I looked that good not pregnant! Jerk! Love you!

The Christensens said...

I hate how photogenic you are. Those are really pretty pictures. And Bret aint looking that bad either ;)

Melanie said...

Hi Sarah,

I am so happy and so very excited for you to have your baby! I can't wait to hold him.

I wish so much I lived closer to you. I hope I get to see him often and for him to get to know me while he's so young.

Those pictures are so good!

I can't wait to see you next month.

Love you and Miss you,

Melanie

Nicole said...

Sarah! You are glowing.. such a happy time in your life I'm sure. What are you doing his nursery in?