Monday, September 22, 2008

Good bye pre-school.



With a baby on the way, and the school year just starting Bret and I decided that I won't be returning to Challenger. I would've been quitting in December to stay home with the baby anyway, so what's a couple more months right? Although I am not about to complain about staying home, I can honestly say this was a hard decision to make. Last year was definitely NOT easy, but certainly rewarding. I thought better to bow out now, than to become attached to a new class and then have to leave suddenly. Now I can just enjoy these last few months and get things ready for our new little family member.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

and oh how we miss you!!!

Kim said...

Now find time to post some freaking pictures!
J/K

latestgeneralnews said...

I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information Pre school Draper Utah and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!