Wednesday, September 24, 2008

California.

Each year Bret and I travel to a different place for conferences that he attends for work. This year it was in California. It was especially fun this time because the new P.A. that Bret's group hired was there with his wife. Jaron and Liz are really good friends of ours, and we had so much fun with them there! We spent the week with them seeing the sites, eating, and shopping (but mostly eating). we even made it to Universal Studios even though I couldn't do much (being knocked up and all), but I managed to get in on a couple of rides. Poor Bret, I don't think he could even enjoy himself. He was pretty worried about me (which I thought was kinda sweet). We were going to try to do Disneyland, but after Universal Studios we changed our minds. Oh well, we'll save that for when junior is big enough to enjoy it with us.

Unfortunately I didn't get many great pictures. Most of them were at meal times. huh...go figure.



We even met a star! (101 Dalmations...I think??)


The 4 of us....eating.





ok..not seriously. Bret was a little (a lot) embarrased.



Cheesecake Factory. Bret always orders the biggest desert item on the menu. He couldn't just settle for a regular slice of cheesecake.

7 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie and Mike said...

ok...what the heck was that dessert? I've got to try it! Also there's one picture of Bret that his face is totally cracking me up!! haha

Hillary said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I have been wanting to go back to California. There is so much to do. I understand about the amusment parks and pregnancy. It is not always the funnest thing. Surprisingly though, there where only six rides at Disneyland I could not go on while I was pregnant. It is more fun with the kids though.

Kim said...

Great pictures! So glad you got to take a vacation before you have that baby. Life will never be the same. Except of course Bret will always be able to order the most extravagant dessert on the menu and finish it! Go Bret.

Miss you guys. Come visit us for Thanksgiving...come on, it's only nine hours.

Dayna said...

Yo sis! Looks like SO much fun. I'm sure you needed a nice vacation! Cute glasses Wahoo!

mbrooks said...

Cute blog. So good to hear from you again...still cute as ever.

The Christensens said...

You look cute in those pics, Sace. I can't believe that belly!