Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adoption...

This is "officially" my friend Jennifer's daughter, Kaydance. I taught with Jennifer last year at Challenger and we became really close. The adoption hearing was this morning downtown. She had asked me if I would be there. It was really sweet, and of course (and I blame this purely on pregnancy hormones;) I cried. I was so happy for them.

This is Kaydance. She looked so cute in her new dress that her mommy got her just for this special day...


And their cute family of 4 now!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

This totally made me cry! It brought back so many wonderful memories of adopting Nathan and Haylee. That was the most memorable experience of my entire life. Thanks for sharing that. I feel their love and excitement. What a wonderful event!!! Wish them all the best for me.

Jamie and Mike said...

Hey Sarah. It's Cass. I just wanted to tell you that you've only been gone a few hours, and I already miss you and Bret soooooo much. Next time you come hopefully you guys can stay for a week. (although I wish you could stay for a month) Well, love ya! :)