Thursday, August 21, 2008

OH BOY!



I probably should have posted this a long time ago! BUT....for those of you who didn't already know. I am finally gonna have a baby!!! It still seems so unreal to me! Every time I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach. We were hoping for a boy and I just can't believe he is really coming! I am a little over 5 months (21 weeks to be exact). We got to see him on Tuesday and he is just perfect. Bret will be such a good dad...and I cannot think of anything more perfect for him than a son. I know we would've felt just the same if it was a girl, but I've always kind of had a feeling that a boy would be our first. Ever since I found out in April that I'm pregnant it warms my heart to think about how are lives will be changing. It is such a relief to know that he is healthy with no problems. We are so thrilled to start our little family! We are blessed.

12 comments:

Russ & Candace said...

YEA!!!!!! I couldn't be more happy for you and Bret! Having a baby will change everything but all for the better! Start thinking of names. If you are anything like me you will decide the day you have the baby! Congratulations Sace! Love you!

Nikki said...

Syd says "oh cute!!" will we see you Monday????

Hillary said...

Congratulations!!

I wondered if you were expecting at the end of the school year but I didn't dare ask. You had that glow. Will you still be teaching?

I hope everything goes well. Boys are so much fun. They keep you on your toes. Joseph informed me yesterday that he wants to be a skydiver when he grows up. (Where does he get this stuff?)

You will be a great mom :)

The Christensens said...

Yeah! Why didn't you call me? No, wait, why didn't I call you?!
Congrats, Sace! We need to get together again soon. Give me a call!

Hillary said...

I lost your email address so I have to comment here again. Joe is going back, but MWF afternoons. We went and met his teachers today and he has Miss Linda and another Miss Sarah. He was a little dissapointed that it wasn't you. I will have to show him your blog. Hope everything goes well.

Melisa said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is so exciting. Post pictures of the belly:)

Kim said...

So, so happy for you! Boys rock.
Love from us all...including the stinky boys!

Nikki said...

We missed you today.... :( it was sad not seeing your face.....

Jennifer said...

No way a boy. They are so cute and fun to dress. I know you will be a good mom.

Ivy Owens said...

I personally can,t wait.this wil be #7 grandbaby and its been 9 years since we had a baby in our family....I,ve got to get busy and knit him something cute. Way to go Sarah...love Mommy

John and Celeste said...

Sarah - it was great to run into you!!! Congrats to you both!!! We wish you guys the best!!!!

You will be a darling mom!!!!

marie said...

Congratulations!! A boy...thats great,so happy for you guys.