Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday surprise.







Let me just start off by saying I have the sweetest husband. My birthday was earlier this month. I went to lunch with my mom and my sister, and when I came home this cake was on the counter. All perfectly decorated...even with 28 candles! Most people who know us well, knows that Bret is amazing in the kitchen, so it comes as really no big surprise that he just whipped this up while I was out to lunch (the pictures do it no justice at all, by the way). He just always amazes me. It was a good day :) Love you, Bret!

7 comments:

Kim said...

That is sooo sweet! That Bret is a keeper. Can you imagine Dave making and decorating a cake?!

Russ & Candace said...

Happy Birthday Sace! What a sweet husband. If you know my hubby he would run to the store and buy me a cake. I guess that's ok too!

Melisa said...

Sarah! I found your blog from Candace's! How are you? Where are you living? So many questions. E-mail me your e-mail so I can add you to my blog. I am private so just send it to: melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com:)

Nikki said...

How sweet!

Nikki said...

I was showing your page to Syd and I asked her if she knew who that was.....she says "Hey that's Miss.Sarah, how'd you get her picture? I sure wish we could go to her party. " I have a cute picture of you and her that I need to send you. She sure will miss you! You better keep us posted on your life. We will see you next year hopefully! :)

Ben & Ash said...

Sarah Carlson, how are you?? This is Ashlee Dent. I got your blog address from Melisa. So good to see your picture. I hope things are going well for you. I would love to keep in touch!
Check out my blog...ashlee-2peasinapod.blogspot.com

Ben & Ash said...

Sarah Carlson, how are you?? This is Ashlee Dent. I got your blog address from Melisa. So good to see your picture. I hope things are going well for you. I would love to keep in touch!
Check out my blog...ashlee-2peasinapod.blogspot.com