Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congratulations, Brittney!!



Last weekend I went with my parents and my sister down to Cedar City to see my niece graduate from high school. It is so hard to believe that Brittney is all grown up!! Kind of makes me sad when I think back to when she first came to us. My sister had her here in Salt Lake at Cottonwood hospital. I remember that day so clearly, and how devastating it was when they left to Cedar City to live just a few weeks later. (I know, Cedar is not that far away, but we had become so attached it was really hard) We have always been really close. I feel like she is my sister more than my niece. I am so proud of the sweet, beautiful woman she has become. Congratulations on your graduation!!! I love you, Britt!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thank you for coming to Brittney's graduation. That meant a lot to her. I think she especially liked your show of enthusiasm. ccchhhmmm :P
It makes me kind of sad to look at that picture of her when she was little. She was roller skating but you can't see the skates. Isn't she cute!